Thursday, January 21, 2010

BTT: Favorite Unknown

Who’s your favorite author that other people are NOT reading? The one you want to evangelize for, the one you would run popularity campaigns for? The author that, so far as you’re concerned, everyone should be reading–but that nobody seems to have heard of. You know, not JK Rowling, not Jane Austen, not Hemingway–everybody’s heard of them. The author that you think should be that famous and can’t understand why they’re not…


Absolutely and without a doubt, it's Marcus Sedgwick. I think I've said this in my reviews of his books, but I love him and I don't know why he isn't that popular. His books do very well in the UK (which is where I am right now!) but US readers just have not picked them up. You have to order all his books on Amazon if you want them in the states. I love them and wish they's be more readily available over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment