Sunday, September 13, 2009

BBAW Meme: Day 1

The first day of BBAW, Monday September 14th, we encourage you to write a post thanking and spotlighting your favorite blogs that didn’t make the shortlists.


Quite frankly, I don't even know who's on the shortlists. I couldn't view the lists since, by the time I looked, the polls were closed. I've decided I'll just thank the blog that really got me into book blogging. The Book Lady's Blog was the first book blog I encountered and the only one I follow religiously. I learned about memes through this blog, about solicited reviews and about so many books that I'm excited to read. Thanks, Book Lady, even if I never win your contests. :)

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it great when you find a great blogger that's also like a mentor? So valuable! Memes are addictive, beware, lol :P

    ReplyDelete